Under California law, employees are entitled to being paid at least the California minimum wage for any work that is performed for an employer. From overtime, commission, to break periods, California's employment laws have specific amounts that employers are required to provide for their employers.
Many employees may not even realize that they are entitled to a minimum wage, overtime pay, or mandatory meal and rest breaks.
Law Offices of Wendy Musell represents employees for wage and hour violations in individual claims or class actions for:
- Failure to pay overtime
- Failure to pay minimum wage
- Failure to pay commissions
- Failure to reimburse expenses, such as tools or uniforms that are necessary to perform a job
- Failure to provide and pay for mandatory breaks
- Failure to pay earned vacation pay
- Working off the clock
If you feel as though you have a claim for unpaid wages and hours, consult a legal professional from our firm as soon as possible. We can work hard to investigate the claims and prove that your current or former employer is held responsible for failing to uphold their end of an employment contract.